Wiltshire Council Tenancy Agreement

Website: www.wiltshire.gov.uk/housing-rent-deposit-guarantee tenants are reminded that if the Council is responsible for the structure of all its real estate, the responsibility for the contents rests with you. I hope the information obtained is what you expected. However, if you are not satisfied with what has been provided, you can file a complaint within 40 days of receiving the information as part of the (resolved) Information Requests Council review process. Once you have exhausted the Council procedure, you can contact the Information Commissioner`s Office at Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, 01625 545745. If you would like to discuss any of the information provided to you or if you would like to know more about the verification procedure, please contact me at the number above. The lease allows you to live in a property as long as you pay rent and comply with the obligations stipulated in it. We also need all long birth certificates relevant to parents and 3 generations of birth certificates are needed for grandparents. If the names have changed, copies of the corresponding marriage/civil partnership certificates, document interrogations or court orders. If we are unable to confirm your 5-year-old relative`s residence through our communal tax documents, we need this: If you are a council or housing tenant, you can exchange houses with another tenant. This is called “mutual exchange.” If you are interested in becoming a tenant on the board, please visit our rental site, Homes 4 Wiltshire, where you will find information on the apartment application. We`ll help you get ready for your next home while you`re with us. You can participate in our Ready to Move program that will help you on topics such as budgeting, acquiring bank accounts and understanding your rental agreement.

Other training opportunities are also available through Wiltshire College. You also have full access to the facilities of the Alabaré Place. The transfer of real estate from the Council is now carried out through the Homes 4 Wiltshire option rental system. To request a transfer, please visit the rental page based on the choice. For Wiltshire Council tenants requesting a transfer, we do not need documents, as we are able to carry out the necessary checks by the Council`s systems, unless you have to relocate for medical or social reasons, in which case we will contact you directly. If you do not need your own children, we need an adoption/stay/guardianship order or a care agreement as soon as you have found the property you want to change with you, you must always obtain written permission from your two owners. Your owners will do all the paperwork with you to allow your move. If you don`t have restrictions on your lease and you don`t have rental arrears, your landlord can`t refuse your exchange. A copy of a bank/real estate credit statement, supply invoice, rental agreement or other document with your name and address for the past 3 months, and you must ensure that you have sufficient insurance coverage for all your belongings, furniture, etc.

This may cost less than you think. Don`t forget to read each insurer`s information carefully, as many will insist on certain conditions that, if ignored, can invalidate any right. The Council manages its own home insurance, which is available to all Wiltshire Council tenants and is organised by Aviva. The system offers “new insurance” and has special amounts low, minimum (6,000 USD for people over 60 years of age and 9,000 USD for all others). Prices start at 55p per week for people over 60 and 82p per week for all others (prices including insurance premium tax). If you would like more information or apply for Wiltshire Council`s Home Contents system for tenants, please read the home content insurance download or contact us to discuss it. You`ve

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.